Tuesday 24 November 2009

Love Quotes

A few love quotes to reflect how I feel today:

‘I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.' - Humphrey Bogart


"When the heart grieves over what is has lost, the spirit rejoices over what it has left." - Sufi Epigram


"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.
Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you."
- Erich Fromm


“Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” - Shakespeare


“It really changed my life. When we split up, something changed, permanently, in me. My heart sort of broke that day, and it will never be the same." - Gwyneth Paltrow

So, as I go back to the universe and focus on the Law of Attraction,
"The basic question for every human being is... is the universe friendly?."
- Albert Einstein

No comments: