Sunday 23 March 2008

24

I am disappointed to hear that the next season of 24 will only be aired in January 2009. Every week I had been clicking the Sky planner to see whether it was due to start. I understand the reason is they want to show the whole season without any breaks so would have to show the season finale in the middle of summer. Now we shall have to wait another 10 months to see Jack Bauer save the world.

In the meantime we can satisfy our 24 appetite with 24 DVDs, books, Tshirts on Amazon They also have cool Tshirts with the CTU logo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.